Decorative Films Warranty
Decorative Films Window Films Limited Warranty
“Products” are Decorative Films LLC manufactured or distributed for use only in vertical interior glass applications in commercial buildings (“Interior Applications”). Products may also be used in vertical exterior glass applications in commercial buildings, however Decorative Films LLC, makes a specific Product warranty for those exterior applications.
1. For Decorative Films Products used in Interior Applications in the continental United States, Decorative Films LLC makes the following warranty for the applicable time period stated below ("Warranty Period"), which will begin at the time of completion of the Warranty Registration and within 30 days of the original purchase date.The Product will have no significant discoloration, peeling, swelling or othersimilar appearance defect that is caused by that Product's adhesion quality for the applicable time period below:
- Five Years Building Perimeter or Interior Glass
- Five Years Bird Safety Film – Exterior
- For Exterior Specificand Static Cling Films, refer to product specification sheet for warranty period
2. For a buyer’s convenience, Decorative Films LLC may provide a Product Technical Data Sheet/Product Bulletin, other engineering or technical information, recommendations, installation instructions, and other Product-related information or materials (all collectively referred to as “Product Information”), but Decorative Films LLC does not warrant any Product Information.
3. The Decorative Films LLC Warranty is contingent on the Product being stored, applied, installed, maintained, and used only as Decorative Films LLC recommends in all Product Information and in this Warranty Document. Also, Decorative Films LLC has no obligation under the Decorative Films LLC Warranty as to Product that has been: (a) printed on, modified, altered, or processed in any manner; (b) damaged through contact with a person or thing, misuse, accident, vandalism, neglect, or other action by anyone other than Decorative Films LLC; (c) affected by environmental conditions, such as power fluctuations, improper power supply, or activity by animals or insects; or (d) improper storage.
4. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DECORATIVE FILMS LLC WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESSOR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF A PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR ITS PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ITS APPLICATION METHODS.
Decorative Films LLC must receive any Decorative Films LLC Warranty claim in writing with images and/or material returned to support the claimby the earlier of: (a) applicable Warranty Period’s expiration date; or (b) ten business days after Product buyer’s discovery of that claim. If the Product is proven not to have met the Decorative Films LLC Warranty during the applicable Warranty Period, then THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND DECORATIVE FILMS LLC’S SOLE OBLIGATION, WILL BE AT DECORATIVE FILMS LLC’S OPTION, TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THAT PRODUCT QUANTITY OR REFUND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE PRICE.
Limitation of Liability:
DECORATIVE FILMS LLC WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO A BUYER FOR DIRECT (other than the Limited Remedy above), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS) IN ANYWAY RELATED TO A PRODUCT, THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, OR PRODUCT INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT.